Your gifts and donations are truly needed and much appreciated. With the loss off so much of our NYS funding as well as limited other grants, we are most grateful for monetary donations. Use this form to send along with your kind donation. We acknowledge all donations, be they monetary or material goods. For gifts over $250, we also send a formal Tax Form for your records. Thank you for helping us care for troubled youth.
The Franciscan Center is a 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) not-for-profit agency.
A gift substantiation letter can be issued for tax purposes.
For other donations of supplies, food, etc. consult our wish list below.
Household Items & Supplies
- Light Bulbs (40, 60, 100, and 3 way)
- S, M, L Garbage Bags
- Automatic Dishwasher Detergent
- Laundry Detergent & Bleach
- Fabric Softner Sheets for the Dryer
- Murphy’s Oil Soap
- Furniture Polish for dusting
- Windex window cleaner
- Pine Sol and all purpose cleaners
- Soft Scrub
- Paper Towels, Napkins, Toilet Tissue
- Freezer Bags / Zip Lock Bags
- Brooms / Dust Pans / Sponge Mops
- Larger Items: Vacuum Cleaner (please call us)
- Drinks, Juices, Pop, Bottled Water, drink mixes (eg. ice tea, lemonade, etc.)
- Condiments: Catsup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, hot sauce, salad dressings, etc.
- Malls, Clothing Store, K-Mart, Walmart, Target, Movies, Tops, Wegmans, Office Max, Shoe Stores, Haircuts, Restaurants and Fast Food